|AC Schnitzer ACS6 Sport|
|Sound, driving, aerodynamics and looks|
Page 1 of 2Perfection is revealed in the detail:
the AC Schnitzer ACS6 Sport based on BMW M6
Source: AC Schnitzer
Where the "rebirth" of the BMW 6-series awakened deep emotions and reminded us of the legendary two-way fight on the track, the new BMW M6 is the embodiment of ultimate driving machine. To quote the builder, the new M6 is "not a race car, not a luxury coupé - but both."
The concept of combining two excellent cars in one model has already been successfully implemented by the BMW engineers in the M5. And to prove the fact that this concept can be refined further, the AC Schnitzer interpretation of the M5, the AC Schnitzer ACS5 Sport, celebrated its premiere at the IAA 2005, presenting the new AC Schnitzer design line for BMW M-vehicles. Now it's a question of adapting this new design line for the BMW M6.
The AC Schnitzer special accessories range for the BMW M6 at a glance:
- Stainless steel rear silencer system "Sports Trim"
- Suspension spring kit, lowering 25 mm
- Aluminium strut brace for front axle
- Special antiroll bar kit
- Racing and light alloy wheels in various designs:
monoblock light alloy wheels Type III and Type IV in 8,5J x 19" and 9,5J x 19"
multi-piece racing wheels Type III and Type IV from 19 inches from 20 inches up to
9,0J and 10,0Jx21"
- Light weight "Forged Wheel" with bi-colour finish in 9,0J x 20" and 10,0J x 20" with tyres 245/35 R 20 front and 285/30 R 20 rear weight front axle: approx. 10 kg, weight rear axle 10,8 kg
- Aerodynamic concept consisting of:
Carbon fibre front flipper, optional with aluminium struts, chrome front grille, 1 piece
Rear spoiler and carbon fibre rear diffuser integrated into the rear skirt
- Carbon fibre interior in titan "Exclusiv"
- 3-spoke sports airbag steering wheel
- aluminium accessories: pedals, foot rests, handbrake handle
- aluminium cover for BMW's own "i-Drive System" controller
- Velours floor mats